We offer facility designing services to clients suiting their budgets. We prepare a program of Food & Beverage facilities in accordance to the architectural plans. We also prepare work flow diagrams, estimate the requirement of utilities, plan layout of kitchen equipment, and prepare Bill Of Quantities (BOQ's). We specialize in Project management of the food production areas prior to the launch of the food services outlet.
We ensure that the facility planning aligns completely to the culinary concept and the requirements thereof.
We recognize that a great kitchen is a working chef's delight. We ensure that the kitchen equipment are positioned in a kitchen in a manner which is:
- Safety oriented
- Hygiene oriented and in compliance with HACCP
- Facility oriented
We plan food production facilities in a manner which establishes and ensures:
- Fast and efficient food production and faster execution of food orders
- Minimum movement of the chefs in their area of food production
- Minimum movement for the steward to place and pick up his food order
- Provision of services of gas, electricity and water matching placement of the kitchen equipment in a certain location
- Provision of heat, ventilation and air-conditioning systems
- Optimum utilization of energy resources
- Maximum utilization of floor space and vertical height